Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random...

No big stories to tell here since my last post, just a few random things...

  1. Logan's back home from Grandma and Grandpa's house.  He had a wonderful time and was very excited about "Monkey Joe's" and the Army Museum.  He also had a great time helping in the garden and playing with Daniel.  I'm very glad he's home because I missed him a lot!  Mike and I had a wonderful time during our "date week" but we were happy to have the boy back.
  2. On the garden front: I picked my second tomato and our first banana pepper.  I do have pics but they're not transferred to the computer yet.
  3. Logan lost his 3rd tooth last night at mom's house.  He actually sort of pulled it himself - at least he didn't swallow it like the last one!!
Ummm...I guess that's it for now:)
I'll try to be more exciting next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment