Sunday after church we're taking Logan to Fayetteville to stay with Mike's parents for a week. He did the same thing last summer and he absolutely loved it. Mike and I were talking last year and remembering how we would go and stay with our grandparents that lived out of town for a week or so in the summer. We both had such great memories of those visits that we wanted to make sure Logan had the same experience.
Last year he had an absolute BLAST. They went to what Logan calls the "counting zoo" which involves animals at certain numbers or something along those lines - this seems to be the favorite that he keeps talking about doing again this year. But the next thing he mentions is always playing with his cousin Daniel. He's a little younger than Logan and they always have such a good time together. Since they're 2 and a half hours away they don't get to see each other a whole lot so it's good for them to get to hang out for a week.
I know he will have a wonderful time but I am definitely going to miss him A LOT. I'm pretty sure he tried his best today to drive me insane so I wouldn't miss him so much - he's a very thoughtful child like that (didn't work though)! Since he'll be gone for a whole week I just don't know that I'll have anything to write about (he's all the entertainment around here you know) so, Patrice, I'm not sure what your limit is between days of blogging before you call me out but I'm just giving you a heads up here...
No comments:
Post a Comment