Well, nothing too exciting today....which is how a vacation day should be! My most eventful activity was taking a walk with Jackson this morning. I thought I'd try walking to the entrance of the neighborhood and back because I know that it's 0.8 miles from the entrance of the neighborhood to our house. Well, I will definitely NOT take that route again! There are a ton of hills in our neighborhood, especially on the main road, and it's very hard to see cars
before they come over the hills - not to mention that people drive entirely too fast. Needless to say, I was a little scared. Oh well, plenty of other places to walk!
When Jackson and I returned from our 1.6 mile walk (oh, and I did run
a little too), there was some labor going on in the garage/driveway. Mike was cleaning out the garage and Logan, well.....
He was using his Black & Decker tools to put some wheels on a car. That tool would be the impact wrench per Mike. And other than Mike's lessons, that was about all the labor that went on this Labor Day at the Bennett house!
No comments:
Post a Comment