As I mentioned in the header, this is really more of a journal than a blog. As I would post "Loganisms" on Facebook, people kept saying "you need to write these things down"! So that's what I'm going to attempt to do. For my first official post, I need to catch up on some things I've written down over the past week:
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thursday was Logan's very first full day of school. On Tuesday, we went to meet his teachers. Mrs. Decker is his teacher and Mrs. Caldwell is her assistant. Logan seemed to enjoy his first full day of school but he was pretty exhausted. He had soccer practice that night also and he was pretty pooped by the time we got home. The most important thing though was Logan's favorite part of his first day of school: Eating lunch in the "taffy-area" (aka the cafeteria)!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My little man had a rough day today: nosebleed at school; bumped heads with another kid at soccer practice; and then, to top it all off, fell down a few stairs on the deck after getting tangled up with Jackson. He's ok but pitiful:(
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Logan sometimes has trouble washing all of his hair - he seems to miss the area above his ears for some reason. Anyway, if he's missed a few spots, I might reach in and help him out. Well, apparently I was too rough for him because while helping him tonight I got: "Mommmyyyy! You're making my brain fall out!"
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Today we were getting ready to go to Kernel Kustard and I had put on some Bath & Body Works Butterfly Flower lotion. After Logan got changed, he came and gave me a big hug and said “Mmmm….Mommy, you smell comfortable!” I’ll have to let B&B know so they can add that to their description of Butterfly Flower.
And for today.....
I decided that Logan might find the movie Aladdin funny, which he did. I don't know if you're familiar with the movie or not but, the Genie, who changes shapes/characters several times changed into Pinocchio with a really long nose. Logan says "Hey, it's Pinky-Dinky-Doo!" at which point we corrected him and he says "Oh yeah, Kinocchio". Funny kid....I love him:)
No comments:
Post a Comment